The 2018 Boston Christmas Festival is sold out. If you would like to receive the 2019 show application, please fill in your email here.
The Boston Christmas Festival has secured special group rates at the following 2 hotels. Mention The Boston Christmas Festival to receive this rate.
Cut off for room reservations is October 1st...You must book before to receive discounted rates
- Address: 1 Seaport Lane, Boston, MA, 02210
- Rate:$229 per room single or double plus taxes and parking if applicable.
- Hotel information: Convenient luxury hotel across the street from the The Seaport World Trade Center Exhibition facility.
- Reservations Contact: 617-385-4514 (ask for the Boston Christmas Festival room block special rate)
- Reservations weblink: https://reservations.travelclick.com/131437?groupID=2126246
- Address: 900 Morrissey Boulevard Boston, MA, 02122
- Rate: $105 per room single or double plus taxes, free parking.
- Hotel Information: Cmfort Inn is 10 to 30 minutes from the Seaport World Trade Center depending on traffic. Courtesy shuttle to Seaport – they have two 12 people vans available- talk to the front desk at check in, if you will want to use it. Included is a hot breakfast buffet.
- Reservations Contact: 617-287-9100
- Reservations weblink: https://www.choicehotels.com/reservations/groups/RQ48U8
Exhibitors Kit information
IMPORTANT DEADLINES Note: If you miss them there will be surcharges
- Before October 1st: Hotel Reservations – Make hotel reservations. For information on hotels, see above.
- Before October 10th: Drape/Table/Chair Ordering – If renting, mail the Drape/Table/Chair Order Form in the kit with a check payable to Artisan Promotions Inc. to 5294 Buckhead Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Every booth in the show must be separated from the booth behind.
- Before October 16th: Electricity Ordering – Please note that orders need to be placed directly on the Seaport website: http://seaportenergyboston.com/electrical-service/ and use coupon code: XMAS18 to enable the discount for orders placed before Oct 16th.
- ASAP: Request for Promotional Materials – We have already emailed you the Promotional Materials request form, but have included it again for your convenience. Please email to Exhibitors@BostonChristmasFestival.com.