Information On Discounted Tickets (FOR GROUPS OF 15 OR MORE)
An annual favorite for all ages, the Boston Christmas Festival, with its popular Gingerbread House Competition, is a blockbuster event for a day trip or longer visit to Boston. With 350 exhibitors, this award-winning show is the largest arts and crafts festival in New England, and features handcrafted gifts, holiday decorations, jewelry, clothing, pottery, folk art, delicious foods to buy and sample, and so much more! Purchases are made directly from the artisans so prices are reasonable and suit everybody’s budget.
Groups may enjoy lunch or dinner at the concession at the Seaport World Trade Center, or dine at one of many nearby restaurants. Groups will enjoy ample parking. Proximity to Quincy Market enables groups to make the Festival a part of a longer itinerary.
TICKETS AVAILABLE at $12 special group discount for 15+
- Reserve discounted tickets: pick up at will call
- Request consignment tickets: call/email or complete the form below. Your requested tickets will be mailed by October 1st. Payment should be made within 10 business days of the close of the show. Unused tickets should be returned at the same time.
- Purchase tickets in advance: Mail a check
- $2 Off Coupon: ($2 off the $16 regular admission price) Choose to receive a discount coupon by email or mail. Complete and return the form below. You may also print the coupon from our website.
- Posters: Request posters to help promote the event! Complete and submit the form below.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Email Us: info@BostonChristmasFestival.com
- Phone: 561-465-3676
Make all checks payable to Artisan Promotions, Inc., and mail to:
Artisan Promotions, Inc.
5294 Buckhead Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33486